Which mobile in 13-15k..help..

RamPagE

Adept
I am lookink for a mobile phone for 13-15k.

I had N78 on my list...but it is out of production now.

My requirments are good music quality and decent output thru earphone as well as speaker.

Large Memory compatibilty.

Fast enough to operate with no lag whatsoever. :)

Please suggest some cell phone in this range :huh:

NOKIA PREFERABLY

@aditya_bha If you want a music phone, consider the Samsung i450 too(even though it is priced less than your budget range). The Motorola E8 is also a great music phone.

If you want a Nokia then the options would be the 6210 Navigator, 6500 slide or 5610XM(not recommended. Though priced lot more than 5310XM, does not have many of its functions).

P.S: Even though the N78 has been discontinued I think you may just be able to get some leftover stuff at throwaway prices if you search hard enough. Why dont you start with a Nokia Priority Dealer first. They may be able to get you one.(My friend bought a brand new Nokia NGage QD 2 years back from a Nokia Priority dealer for Rs.3500. He had requested them to search for a new piece and they had complied)

less than ur budget but how about the nokia 5320xm. comes for around 10k, sybian s60 os with a fast 369mhz processor. sound quality shud be good

Take a look of Nokia's 5630 XpressMusic. It is going to be launched in second quarter of 2009 in around 12-13k... cheers...:hap2:

viralbug said:
sorry for the offtopic,

but is N78 really out of production? nokia should go and die.

So what if it is???

Are you telling me people discard their phones once it goes out of production?

Or that Nokia won't service your phone for the same reason??

Let alone talk bout the end of 3rd party app. development & support !

@adithya_bha

Sorry for the OT !

Back