PC Peripherals Which Mouse Pad to purchase?

Hey guys , I am using DeathAdder on Rantopad but it is not that good the surface is pretty rough hence i am having some problem during online play.

I want a smooth surface pad. I liked SS Tyloo Qck+ a lot but the thing is its not in my budget. I was thinking to go for Goliathus Medium < Rs. 700 Which has a smooth surface.

Help me out here which Goliathus to go for?

I would suggest Razer Goliathus Medium, amazing surface and glide. Been 2 years now, Too little signs of wear and tear since it is a cloth based pad.

I play at 1800DPI and ingame sensi is 1. I play counter Strike. Budget is <700

Goliathus seems to be the only option you have.

Speed surface is smooth and control is a bit rough but not by much and is still quite smooth.

Control would be good for FPS unless you prefer to move your mouse with literally no effort.

See the space available and decide on size. I have the standard size and its pretty big.

If i go for SS i wont be satisfied as i crave for a Tyloo
<
Thats why going for a goliathus.

I live in Kolkata. Earlier purchases got delivered in 12 hours. I guess they do not have it in stock.

The product got shipped by Bluedart and not Flipkarts self courier. Guess their might have been problems in their courier service. Will receive it today or tomorrow.

Back