Which of these 2 PSUs is a better buy?

Sorry @yash891 I completely forgot about your question. Could you elaborate on the plug that you are taking about?
By any chance are you talking about the type of connectors that come with the Core Reactor?

Sorry @yash891 I completely forgot about your question. Could you elaborate on the plug that you are taking about?
By any chance are you talking about the type of connectors that come with the Core Reactor?
No I am talking about the power cord that we plug into the electrical outlet. Does it come with european style plug?

Well... Antec is good but that particular unit has tripping issues with high transient load GPUs like 3080 and above or 6800XT and above.
On the other hand this Deepcool unit fails to work under 90V AC input voltage (not a concern in India).

My personal experience is with the same Deepcool unit but 750W. I've used it with 2700X and RTX 2080 and RTX 3070. Never had any issues while on full stress tests as well for last 10 months. So I'd say go with Deepcool!
agreed Antec have tripping issues when used on high load, no idea about deepcool, i replaced my antec with corsair

Back