Less than 10K Which of these is better upto Rs.7000

Hey guys,

Questions:-
1. Budget?
A: 7k
2. Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Touch
3. Preferred display type?
A: Any
4. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: No.
5. Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen
6. Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Required a 5MP camera. preferably with Flash.
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Any
8. Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G.
9. What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: games, mails and internet.
10. Any other requirements?
A: require dual sim, Very good battery life, 3G, Front camera and Android 4 + or something latest or an OS which can be customised.
11. If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Andi 4.5q, zolo x910, zen 501 & spice Mi435.

I had selected Lava Iris 458q & had also purchased it from Indiatimes but when it came to me, it was not working. Hence I have asked them to refund the money back.

AS the mobile was defective, I am not confident if this is a better choice, hence please suggest me another mobile of same feature in the same budget.

I had selected Lava Iris 458q & had also purchased it from Indiatimes but when it came to me, it was not working. Hence I have asked them to refund the money back.

AS the mobile was defective, I am not confident if this is a better choice, hence please suggest me another mobile of same feature in the same budget.

I would still suggest to go for non-Indian manufacturers. A Samsung Galaxy S Duos is selling for 8K-ish in forum. In 7K all your requirements will not be satisfied with non-Indian brands but they would offer better reliability compared to Indian ones.

Back