Which private tracker for TV torrents?

Although I prefer IPT as it fulfills all my TV needs, you can try out BitMeTV or BTN. Both are very good with BTN (ratio free) having better pre-times than most scene trackers.

Gaurish said:
Which private tracker for TV content?
For new content i prefer Thetorrentbay with torrific and for older ones IPT or Torrentday.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

BTW what is BTN? anyone has an invite? :ashamed:

guys does anyone download from BOB

he is a great ripper

reencodes 720p dimension,eztv etc rips to small sized 480p rips

great for people with low BW

as its x264 mkv low size better quality

BoB Releases

@gaurish , just go with freshon.tv aka tvtorrents.ro , always leechers so ratio build up won't be issue .

bitmetv is no use without seedbox , even with that sometime doesn't help & many burn thier fingers & inviter .

I've switched to streaming for tv series... no point in wasting space and if I like some series a lot then I can always download better rips later.

swordfish123 said:
Torrentday for any new releases. Their seeding rules are also quiet good for people with less UL speeds.
But,how ?

Read their rules,u have keep ur ratio 1:1.

And they don't have FL torrents.....

BTN is good as its ratio free .. has quality rips and you just got to seed for 48hrs or so and your done :) . Just like GFT . For now invites are disabled , they will enable it later on. BTW BTN is a private .

Gaurish said:
Thanks for suggestions guys.

I am looking for torrents for complete seasons with good number of seeds(atleast 25).
The only tracker which gives you almost all the seasons out there and with good speeds is bitmetv.Period. Even if there are 2 or 3 seeders on torrents they are all seedboxed so you get max download speeds from them.Heck I was able to download fresh prince of bel air all the seasons with my download maxed out at 220KB/s with "3" seeders only.Thats how good bitmetv is.And I am guessing the seasons which you are looking for are of pretty common shows so there will be 20-50 seeders on them at the least.Remember they are all seedboxes.

The only problem with bitmetv is "0" freeleech torrents and you need to have a seedbox to power your ratio.Even people with seedboxes have problems initially in seeding at bitmetv.So you need to be on your toes to grab a torrent,upload to your box and let it seed for few hours.

If you dont need the hassle of bitmetv then go for any of the other mentioned trackers.They are all good when it comes to famous shows and seasons.

@Revolution.

Dude Save up some money at the max 800-900 bucks and get yourself a seedbox.Any company will do.Feral hosting is nice.With a good seedbox you will be able to buffer up to 2-3TB on any of your active accounts.2TB is a lot of data.For you to download and see that much of stuff will require some years atleast.So stop cribbing and get yourself a seedbox,buffer your account(s) and then relax for some years. Most of the torrent sites dont have a strict rule on maintaining 1:1 ratio on individual torrents.If you have a good enough buffer, the mods will not even issue an H'n'R warning to you.Also some torrent site require you to just seed for certain hours atleast.You can let the torrents run on your home connection to show that you are seeding.Believe me you will be at ease with a seedbox.

Yes I have used the NEON pack from FERAL HOSTING for 2 months and they are outright the best so far :) . I Buffered around 6TB each months on all trackers cumulative . But the glitch is that you need to downlod right stuffs at the right time.

Revolution said:
But,how ?

Read their rules,u have keep ur ratio 1:1.

And they don't have FL torrents.....
You get bonus points for seeding, Doesnt matter how much you upload. Download some 10-15 smallest files and seed 24/7. 250 points can be converted to 5 gb UL credit

I still think IPT is the best. Almost all the good stuff is on FL.

My stats are 8MB download and somewhere around 500GB upload all because of FL :p

Yes I have used the NEON pack from FERAL HOSTING for 2 months and they are outright the best so far . I Buffered around 6TB each months on all trackers cumulative . But the glitch is that you need to downlod right stuffs at the right time.

Best deal would be torrentmax , they aren't as big as feral hosting but the speeds are crazy there only problem is they dont give you utorrent or any other good torrent client they give only b2torrent which does not have good interface.

Download speed is around 15MB and upload reach upto 26MB per second

^what broadband are you using to get 26MB/sec.?
Well i get 1.2MB/sec and i think 2MB/sec is more than enough.
On topic i think eztv and vtv(the ripper) have decent amount of seeds all the time and when used with torrific the speeds are as good as you get.

Back