Video Which projector from these..

HailStonE

Skilled
Which of these projectors are the best... HDMI input is preferred.. Anybody can give the idea regarding performance...

Any other recommendation for projectors.. Price is a constraint since the budget is only ~24k...

1.BenQ MS 502P Projector
2.Acer X1163N DLP Projector With 3000 ANSI Lumens, 17000:1 Contrast Ratio
3.LG BE320 DLP projector

Did you check the replacement lamp cost and availability? Do you require short throw feature or the placement have enough projection distance?

A friend has dell m110 720p dlp projector, and he has been using it for over a year. He bought it for 22k from newegg and a relative brought it over

I really like it. Dell also honors the warranty here. He got the entire thing replaced once.

A newer variant is out - m115 hd. Costs ~$450. You should be able to get it for <$400 on a good deal whenever it pops up

Did you check the replacement lamp cost and availability? Do you require short throw feature or the placement have enough projection distance?

It will be short throw only.. Max distance would be ~15feet.. Don't know about replacement costs/ availability...

A friend has dell m110 720p dlp projector, and he has been using it for over a year. He bought it for 22k from newegg and a relative brought it over

I really like it. Dell also honors the warranty here. He got the entire thing replaced once.

A newer variant is out - m115 hd. Costs ~$450. You should be able to get it for <$400 on a good deal whenever it pops up

Price in India is well over the budget... There is no one to get it for me from abroad...

Price in India is well over the budget... There is no one to get it for me from abroad...
Well, okay. But let me tell you that it is a brilliant, yet small and portable projector. Look it up on youtube, it's awesome! It's also the cheapest branded 720p projector
Nonetheless you will need somebody to get it here for you from the US or increase your budget to ~30k.

Last edited:
I have used a small dell one in one of our offices. The colors look washed out. But for meetings and video conference they suffice. I do recommend checking atleast some youtube videos before finalizing.

Well, okay. But let me tell you that it is a brilliant, yet small and portable projector. Look it up on youtube, it's awesome! It's also the cheapest branded 720p projector
Nonetheless you will need somebody to get it here for you from the US or increase your budget to ~30k.

As of now its impossible for me to have it imported to me in India by someone.. I'll have to rely on the products currently available in India..

I have used a small dell one in one of our offices. The colors look washed out. But for meetings and video conference they suffice. I do recommend checking atleast some youtube videos before finalizing.

Which model was that, the one @m0h1t mentioned or some other...

Back