Camera Which Rs.5000-6000 Camera phone ?

Motorola SLVR L7 has got certain limitation too: Video Recording restricted to 30 sec. only, keypads are very tough, NO FM Radio, the surface can get scratched also very easily, VGA Camera not so good quality. If This phone is selling for somewhere Rs. 8200/- then I would recommend you to go for Samsung X700 which has got everything you want: 262K TFT Display, Unlimited Video Recording, EDGE, Bluetooth, Dual Speakers, Srtereo FM Player, 1.3 MP Camera, MP3/AAC Player, 35MB Internal Memory + Free 64 MB Memory card, Free Data Cable. All this is coming for Rs. 9500/- so hardly a difference of Rs. 1300/-. This Phoone has also got certain limitations like: No Night Mode, Keybpads bit tougher and Cannot listen MP3 Songs in Background, but with this price it's acceptable.

You can read more at:

Mobile-review.com Review GSM phone Samsung X700

Samsung X700 review: Rich features - GSMArena.com

That may be true, but he wants a phone for abt 5000 - 6000, 9500 is waay off. Besides the X700 doesnt look that good. And mobile cameras are really useless unless you have a Nokia N80 or something.

no they arent useless... remeber that 1mp cams came very late till then vga cams were used and they work decent enough... u get not an excellant but quite an Ok type pic in 640*480...

the thing is, i had to buy a cell last month - i mean i had to ask my parents to buy it for me :eek:hyeah: (so the budget was 5-6k) but since i blew 50k on a new PC :rofl: - the cell thing didn't quite happen...

Now, i'll be getting my first salary at the end of this month :clap: - so i can extend my budget a bit... L6 doesn't quite have great pics and L7 is not worth the price difference (for me)...so..Since one of my prime requirements is a good camera - i'm thinking of kicking the bucket and finally going for a k750i - hopefully it'll serve me well for atleast 2 yrs to justify spending such unbelievable chunks of money on cell phones....:p

Any idea what resale value it might have after 1yr/2yrs if today it costs ~12k ? And hey , do any of u actually use EDGE ??

Just got myself a c2500... the pics are quite ok... outdoors.Indoors... I wont even shoot:eek:hyeah: i bought it mainy cos of the MP3... but since it does have a cam, i have been quite the shutterbug:D
Flickr: Photos from kickassso
check out a few pix i took to decide on the image quality...
BTW, i got it for 5990...

Back