Which Stock portfolio manager do you use?

Lord Nemesis

Overlord
Skilled
Been looking for a good stock portfolio manager and analysis service.

Even willing to pay for a decent service if its reasonable like Rs 500/year or so. So far I have checked the following

AskKuber
MarketsMojo
TrendLyne
ETPortfolio
ValueResearch
MarketSmithIndia

So far, I have liked MarketsMojo and AskKuber the best. I would really like to subscribe to MarketsMojo, but 10,800/ year, is way too expensive in light of the value of my present stock holdings. As for AskKuber, I really like their corporate action integration. I already got a paid subscription since its only Rs 365/year.

Which services do you use and any services not listed here (free or paid) that are worth checking out?

I mostly use for Mutual Funds - Valueresearch, Moneycontrol, ET Money and Morningstar.in
MorningStar presents a quite good summary for the overall portfolio but somehow transaction wise detail is either mising or i have not found it. So i generally key in the overall amount per mutual fund and analyse them.
There used to be terrific site call the http://www.thefundoo.com/ About a year or so ago, you can no longer login and I am not sure if the details presented now are accurate enough. If there are such fintech sites available do recommend

Back