Car & Bike Which SUV or Crossover under 25 Lakhs

Metalspree

Skilled
I am dumping my Nissan Xtrail soon and on look for a SUV or a crossover under 25L OTR Bangalore. Reason for dumping such a beautiful car is the cr@ppy A.S.S by Nissan , over priced parts and failures of various parts in the car over the last 4 years.

My requirements

1) Diesel Engine

2) High ground clearance

3) Good headroom , legroom

4) Decent <acronym title='FunEnclave'>FE</acronym> of 9-10.

5) 5 seater preferred but even fine with 7 seater.

6) Completely loaded car.

Cars Considered

1) Outlander: No diesel engine else its the perfect car for me.

2) Fortuner : Boring Interiors and the car is huge considering that 75% of my driving in city

3) Endeavour : Dated looks

4) Santa <acronym title='FunEnclave'>FE</acronym> : Tried 3 showrooms in Bangalore for a TD/ display vehicle none have it.

5) Skoda Yeti: NOOOOOOOOOO

6) Pajero Sport : Out of my Budget

7) Captiva : Liked the car for the looks , airy interiors, had good head room and legroom , decent engine but needs refinement, has all the bells and whistles i am looking for, decent ground clearance, lacks 2nd row AC but read that new captiva is on the corner with 2nd row A/C

I have cornered on the captiva but wanted to know the below

1) What is the service interval?

2) How is Chevy A.S.S in Bangalore and overall in India . Is GM approachive via emails or phone numbers ( asking this because i couldn complain to any one about my Nissan problems except to the dealer who is an idiot )

3) Prices of parts?

Any more suggestions for the car are welcome.

PS: Tried posting in T-BHP via #[member='mjumrani'] but for some lame reason mods there have closed the thread

Monster truck
<

Service interval is 5000kms BTW.

Santa <acronym title='FunEnclave'>FE</acronym> or the New Captiva ... Fortuners front row seats have less space and Innovas interiors just don't cut it ...

How about the top model XUV 500 ?
123.gif

I did not like the over done front end and Mahindra's un premium A.S.S.

Santa <acronym title='FunEnclave'>FE</acronym> or the New Captiva ... Fortuners front row seats have less space and Innovas interiors just don't cut it ...

Santa <acronym title='FunEnclave'>FE</acronym> ?? as said i am not even able to find a display vehicle forget a TC all together and the car is 31L OTR in Bangalore and that tooo for a Hyundai.

One of the reason to avoid Fortuner is that dad has Innova and i did not feel no difference between the 2 interiors, heck even my 2004 corolla has same interiors as the Fortuner .

I did not like the over done front end and Mahindra's un premium A.S.S.

ok, I infact liked the lokks very much

Dont have much knowledge - but hows CRV ?

also if you dint like xuv's over done front then how about top model xylo - though it is also a mahindra car

People have good opinions about santa <acronym title='FunEnclave'>FE</acronym> from what i have read of ownership reviews and the price is worth.

Try getting a TD for santa <acronym title='FunEnclave'>FE</acronym> and maybe then decide.

#[member='Charun'] a guy with a budget of 25L will definitely not want to go for a xylo.

A car for them is not just about moving from point A to point B.

Hope you get the idea.

People have good opinions about santa <acronym title='FunEnclave'>FE</acronym> from what i have read of ownership reviews and the price is worth.

Try getting a TD for santa <acronym title='FunEnclave'>FE</acronym> and maybe then decide.

#[member='Charun'] a guy with a budget of 25L will definitely not want to go for a xylo.

A car for them is not just about moving from point A to point B.

Hope you get the idea.

Agree with you Gauresh but none of the above mentioned cars catch his interest so thought of suggesting him another car which wasnt in the list
happy19.gif

Considering the fact that i am still a kid as compared to guyz - spare me for my bad suggestions
123.gif

^^ only the corporate edition will be on his budget and that is too barebone. The best choice in your budget seems to be the captiva.

And X1 feels like its built to cost. Not worth the money in my opinion

How much is Q3??? (I forgot)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Audi Q3 will arrive in india by june and will be priced around 24-28 lakhs.There was a review of the car on NDTV Car and Bike show.You can check it out.

The Audi Q3 will arrive in india by june and will be priced around 24-28 lakhs.There was a review of the car on NDTV Car and Bike show.You can check it out.

Booking for Audi Q3 have started a week back, delivery is in September The OTR for petrol is 36 Lakhs and 39 Lakhs for diesel.

Apparently it is smaller than X1 which makes the back seating bad.

Give Endeavour a shot. I remember some time back Endeavour and Fortuner being rated as the best SUV's available in India. Fortuner, I do agree is a huge monster (tho I have never sat in it) but Endeavour should be manageable considering you have used the XTrail for sometime.

GM had some shortage with spares, if I'm not mistaken. Not sure if that problem is sorted out. Also I have not seen many Captiva's around which begs the question if it is actually a good SUV to go for.

XUV is a strict no... why... It seems Mahindra did not have a meeting to finalize the design. They slapped in inside door handles on the outside too. That itself is breaks it for me
indifferent14.gif

Buy a Nano, remove all the seats and install an aftermarket one for yoursefl. Turbo the engine.

Use it till a car of your choice comes out or until you can increase the budget.

Cheers

Back