Budget 0-20k White PC cabinet around 6.5k

DentFuse

Disciple
Hello all,

I'm looking for a white cabinet around the 6k budget. I orignally decided on the Deepcool Matrexx 55 which looked pretty good for the price and I really liked the design. However upon watching a review on it, it mentions it lacks the following:
1. Rubber Grommet around the cable management area
2. The back PCI outputs are break-offs.
3. The PSU shroud doesn't have upwards facing ventilation which forces me to install the PSU upside-down. I've got the Corsair CX750F White which has ARGB fan. Though this isn't a deal breaker, still a point to be noted.

I noted that the Lian Li 215 White at 7k is a really close option and is also a good case, but I didn't necessarily like the design.
Any other recommendation?

Hello all,

I'm looking for a white cabinet around the 6k budget. I orignally decided on the Deepcool Matrexx 55 which looked pretty good for the price and I really liked the design. However upon watching a review on it, it mentions it lacks the following:
1. Rubber Grommet around the cable management area
2. The back PCI outputs are break-offs.
3. The PSU shroud doesn't have upwards facing ventilation which forces me to install the PSU upside-down. I've got the Corsair CX750F White which has ARGB fan. Though this isn't a deal breaker, still a point to be noted.

I noted that the Lian Li 215 White at 7k is a really close option and is also a good case, but I didn't necessarily like the design.
Any other recommendation?
Limited-time deal: Corsair 4000D Airflow Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX Computer Case/ Gaming Cabinet - White - CC-9011201-WW https://amzn.eu/d/10dPc9w

Back