Who is the guy in the profile pic of our moderator?

Deafpunter

Recruit
Can someone help me identify the guy who is in the profile pic of our moderator (puns)? Is he like a cult leader, a musician, an activist or just some mysterious enigma? Any wild guesses? I don't know if I should ask him directly and risk getting banned or recruited in a cult or worse. So entertain my curiosity would you kindly.

Can someone help me identify the guy who is in the profile pic of our moderator (puns)? Is he like a cult leader, a musician, an activist or just some mysterious enigma? Any wild guesses? I don't know if I should ask him directly and risk getting banned or recruited in a cult or worse. So entertain my curiosity would you kindly.
Do you want to get recruited or banned... Decide and get your curiosity entertained

Guys it's Rubeus Hagrid from harry potter.
Rubeus Hagrid Ramdev*. See how the left eye of the guy on the puns' pp matches this. It's as if he is winking in both instances.

22194.jpg

An avid pun follower with a mod follow fetish detected...pun intended!

Jim Morrison

Reverse image search never fails.

Also I don't think you'd be banned for stuff like this. :tearsofjoy:

Cheers
Thank you. I was having this weird thought that it might be a picture of some serial killer or something. I mean, can you understand how it would feel asking someone ''hey you got a DP of a serial killer or stalker or something?" Well I guess my curiosity is entertained.
or recruited in a cult
Can't be too careful. A cult operating this website from the shadows. You never know...

I was having this weird thought that it might be a picture of some serial killer or something. I mean, can you understand how it would feel asking someone ''hey you got a DP of a serial killer or stalker or something?"
Are you for real? Why on earth would anybody put the pic of a serial killer as DP?
A cult operating this website from the shadows. You never know...
Yeah?

Back