Whole lot of 38 video cards for reseller...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No im not the bidding, but if my father let me to bid and so i can sell through this techenclave or ebay india...The lot may worth be around of Rs.3,00,000 or more but he will be selling for mere 75,000 or within one lakh..
Great deal for any ebay shop sellers...

And im also forwarding it to so ebay shop sellers if they are interested..
GANESH

the current bid amt. is AU$ 1,800

Which at the current rate is 1,800*33 = INR 59,400

This amt. is sure to increase as still 2 more days are left.

The big problem (with the cost) would be the shipping from AU

^^ Not shipping but custom m8 ;)

How do u expect to convince them to let u in with 100k worth of elcetronics...

^^ Yup ! Insane is the word..:D

videocards1.jpg

videocards2.jpg

most of them are agp yaar ..so no use for me .... but whoever buys it will easily be able to sell them as AGP cards such as 6800GT and 9800XT are kinda difficult to find these days.

Mods i request you to close this thread for the following reason :

Assorted Video Cards, Pulled from worked Machines and Some New Stock.

The below images show the 38 Video Cards that have been taken from working machines in an internet/gaming store.

So this can be a fake/scam, they are 2nd hand cards to be ordered on ebay aus, and i am sure ganesh would not take Guarantee of these.

Even ebay australia would not vouch for the seller, so why should we/ganesh vouch for him by spreading the word on TE.

Let someone get the first lot, let it be for real, or let ganesh talk to the first buyer, then if it is good enuf, we will spread the word via TE.

See the cards can be good deal if they exist and are working, can anyone sitting here vouch for them, there are 1000 such deals on estores around the world, we cant post all those here.

This is a market section for a TE seller and a TE buyer not a Imaginary X from a X site selling his so called once in a lifetime deal to a Imaginary Y via TE ;)

Edit : I think this was originally posted in market section, even in Hot Deals section i dont find it relevant for the simple reason no one can Vouch for Ebay Sellers either Here or Abroad :) And the Market section Rule says

Rules said:
NO SPAM. NO FAKE products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back