Whole rig for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjain

Disciple
I am planning to sell my trusted Desktop after 3 years of use (except for coolermaster CPU fan which was never used or never opened and the wifi adapter which is just 6 months old). Almost nothing is with warranty but everything is working just fine. I dont have the bills/warranty for most although i have the boxes for everything. I will prefer to sell everything at one go and will break it up and sell only if I dont find takers for the whole rig. Please feel free to lowball but its highly unlikely i will budge much. Obviously, i will prefer to sell in bangalore (esp cabby and monitor). Specs and prices below.

Processor - Core2Duo E6600 (INR2500)
Motherboard - GIGABYTE GA-965G-DS3 G965 775 (INR1200)
RAM - 4*512MB A-DATA DII800 ADQVE1908K (INR 750)
PSU - coolermaster 500W RP-500-PCAR (INR 500)
HDD - Seagate SATA2 160G (INR 500)
Optical - Samsung octoedge DVD writer (INR 500)
CPU FAN - COOLERMASTER|RR-LCH-P9E1 (unused) (INR 750)
Graphics Card - XFX PVT80GGHE4 8800GTS 320MB (INR 2500)
PCI Wifi Adapter - purchased 6 months back. 10m range (INR 700)
Cabby - Zebronics Geforce cabinet - perfect condition (INR 1500)
HP 800VA UPS - Battery is very weak (10 mins backup) (INR 1000)
Monitor - Dell 992 19" CRT (gr8 for gaming . check specs) (INR 2300)
Computer Table - wooden computer table. see pic (INR 2300)
total of individual prices : INR 17000
offer price for whole bundle : INR 15000 (Bangalore only)

Reason for selling: Planning to shift to a different city soon. will upgrade there.

pics on: Picasa Web Albums - hasta - TE-rig sale

Lots of ppl with requests for individual or few items. I am willing to sell them separately only if i do not get a deal for the whole rig. Right now "soundsgreat" has put the whole rig on hold until he checks it out. Others, i have your PMs in order and will dispose of items in that order if the sale to "soundsgreat" does not go through. Please bear.

those are just the pictures of cabinet and monitor (that too off)

and a peek a boo at interior.

please post pictures individually if you plan to list them as individual components.

instead of holding, you can sell the stuffs which other members want. I think most of your items will be taken in a flash as other members are interested in your stuffs. I personally need few of your stuffs.

PM dispatch :p

@madnav, thts the idea :p. i dont want to sell individually as much as possible. and i will put up more pics when i move into individual mode selling. please dont expect me to disassemble the whole thing just to take some pics.

and as i said very clearly, on hold for people who want to buy the whole rig. others, please wait. I am in no desperation for a quick sale.

ok mate can you update the main thread according to the members who are interested to buy the stuffs?

Lets see whats left out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back