PC Peripherals Why do Computer Parts have Different types of warranties ?

drone

Disciple
Why do Computer Parts have Different types of warranties ? Some products have International warranties while some does not , what is the reason for this boundary ? A owner of a particular device should have the freedom to service anywhere in the world isnt it ? i may be wrong , but there should be a common resolution for this .

Why do Computer Parts have Different types of warranties ? Some products have International warranties while some does not , what is the reason for this boundary ? A owner of a particular device should have the freedom to service anywhere in the world isnt it ? i may be wrong , but there should be a common resolution for this .

Assuming u mean computer components,
Here prices are a huge atrocity .
25k Gpu sells for 45,000 (GTX 1070)

when it comes to international Warranty,EVGA is the only option.

You Have to Ship the Gpus to Hong Kong and they will return ship it to you,and cover most costs.
Most Indians can't do that and demand a service centre, Indian EVGA products are completely Out of the loop, here EVGA service centres will only service Indians gpus

Till last year I would have had laughed when you told me to import products by saying this is india not Africa ,but now I find myself back in early 2000s days trying to Import products!

Why should I pay a 25,000rupee premium for a GPU?i would rather buy 2 Gpus for the Price!
90% of my pc was made from imported parts,
CBI should raid my house due to this,they will find a 35,000 motherboard brought for 9800,a 11,000 psu brought for 4k

These countries do have international warranty US,Canada,EU,U.K. Etc

But not in Singapore/Malaysia/Pakistan/Afghan/etc

PS some of the products have lifetime warranty in other countries like UK, US but they hardly provide 3 year warranty in India

PS some of the products have lifetime warranty in other countries like UK, US but they hardly provide 3 year warranty in India
Corsair for example,earlier they did have lifetime warranty in India.
Also EVGA provides Lifetime warranty in u.s if you stay there

Back