Wi-Fi Airtel

I just spoke with the CC, they are refusing that this kind of offer exists... I am on 1499UL

I threatened to get my connection disconnected... the retention team will be calling.

lol... it would be a bummer if they actually DC the line.. :)

^ let them talk to u . .if they do not agree to the offer they wont dc ur line frm there. . They'll ask u to visit any of their service centres to pay dues n stuff. . .dont go .if u dont want ur net to be disconnected. . Simple. . And most probably the dc team will let u have the router for free. . Like they did in my case :p
Gud luck

Arihant.exe said:
Called airtel

- enquired for the wifi

- was told1000 bux more for it to be installed on my existing connection

- threatened for the connection to be disconnected

- now on wifi for free :p

:D

It worked for me too! Thanks a lot man, you just saved me 1000 bux. Repped :D

Deus Ex Machina said:
It worked for me too! Thanks a lot man, you just saved me 1000 bux. Repped :D

Unfortunately it didn't work for me! :(

Karnatka CC people are a bunch of ***. LOL... the retention executive who called me up couldn't understand English or something... lol... they disconnected my line within 2hrs of threatening them :rofl:

I had to eat my words :baby:

rock_ya_baby said:
Unfortunately it didn't work for me! :(

Karnatka CC people are a bunch of ***. LOL... the retention executive who called me up couldn't understand English or something... lol... they disconnected my line within 2hrs of threatening them :rofl:

I had to eat my words :baby:

Even I was routed to Cancellation Deptt. The guy over there said hey would waive off rs 500/-, but I persisted and he gave it for free on a condition that I won't be able to downgrade my connection to a lower plan for next 4 months. I'll see about that if need occurs ;)

Back