PC Peripherals Wi-Fi router UPS reccos?

ajish65

Patron
Hello,

Have tried the Oakter brand but that inevitably dies at or near their one year warranty. Has happened twice now.

So wanted to see if anyone else was using a UPS for their router. Any reccomendations?

Hello,

Have tried the Oakter brand but that inevitably dies at or near their one year warranty. Has happened twice now.

So wanted to see if anyone else was using a UPS for their router. Any reccomendations?
I also had tried those "router" ups but they don't last. Finally got them replaced with one of the cheaper normal UPS. The price difference isn't much and all it needs is a battery replacement when it runs out of juice every 2-3 years.
If you still want to go ahead, look at Resonate.

I also had tried those "router" ups but they don't last. Finally got them replaced with one of the cheaper normal UPS. The price difference isn't much and all it needs is a battery replacement when it runs out of juice every 2-3 years.
If you still want to go ahead, look at Resonate.
Thank you! Thing is, where the router is currently spaced is a little cramped so no space for a regular UPS. Will look at Resonate. Have you used it personally?

Try repairing one...there won't be much in there for repairing if you know how to.
Yah.. unfortunately, I don't know how to. :D

I've been using energy intelligence router ups from last 2.5 years. Got it for around 2.5k for my 2 routers. It came with 3 years warranty and is working well.

Back