Wi-Fi speed extender

Using Airtel BB at home, and turns out the range - so-called 5G or even the 4G speed doesn't effectively reach my room in one corner.

Is there any reliable and budget extender for the network?

TIA!

I have ordered the same extender BluDev suggested but without antenna's, will update you day after tomorrow, post receipt/testing if you want.

Btw just to warn you, I saw in the extenders reviews in amazon that the above mentioned model has compatibility issues with Airtel supplied HG8145V5 wifi modem, so please keep that in mind op.

I have ordered the same extender BluDev suggested but without antenna's, will update you day after tomorrow, post receipt/testing if you want.

Btw just to warn you, I saw in the extenders reviews in amazon that the above mentioned model has compatibility issues with Airtel supplied HG8145V5 wifi modem, so please keep that in mind op.
alright.. let me know how is it for you.. I'll check other reviews as well..

Screenshot (1).png

SO FAR SO GOOD
Got it delivered a day in advance bro, I have 20mbps internet and my work room is in a deadzone where 5ghz will not even be detected (as you can see no 5ghz kaitharam option in pic) , this was causing me severe issues connecting external hard disks and bluetooth headphones to my NUC due to 2.4ghz interference. Moreover, only apple tv used to connect to 2.4ghz wifi without issues, mi box, phone and NUC gave me frequent disconnects from 2.4ghz band at peak times too.

At present I live in a 3bhk house and my room is farthest from modem. This extender is dead in between router and room and separated from router by 2 concrete walls with a door that is always open.

I tested fast 5 times and it gave me result of 18MBPS or 19MBPS every time.

Link to the one I bought, the same model with antenna's costs 200 rs more.

View attachment 113602

SO FAR SO GOOD
Got it delivered a day in advance bro, I have 20mbps internet and my work room is in a deadzone where 5ghz will not even be detected (as you can see no 5ghz kaitharam option in pic) , this was causing me severe issues connecting external hard disks and bluetooth headphones to my NUC due to 2.4ghz interference. Moreover, only apple tv used to connect to 2.4ghz wifi without issues, mi box, phone and NUC gave me frequent disconnects from 2.4ghz band at peak times too.

At present I live in a 3bhk house and my room is farthest from modem. This extender is dead in between router and room and separated from router by 2 concrete walls with a door that is always open.

I tested fast 5 times and it gave me result of 18MBPS or 19MBPS every time.

Link to the one I bought, the same model with antenna's costs 200 rs more.
That's really cool !

I'll maybe give this a shot as well :)

i am using the RE205 AC750 and more then happy with its 5g plus 2.4ghz repeater performance

If my main router is only 2.4Ghz,then also, this router should be able to take that signal and then provide internet connectivity on the 5Ghz band as well, right. I am thinking, since I will need a repeater anyway (was considering wired connection before), isn't it better to buy a few of these repeaters and use in conjunction with my current N router (which has excellent range) instead of upgrading the main router as well.

Back