WiFi on N91...

Lord Nemesis

Overlord
Skilled
My friend bought an N91 4GB Music Edition today. Its supposed to have WiFi capabilities, but we couldn't find anything in the Phone UI nor in the Manuals. Can someone help me in setting up WiFi on this Phone? Also does it work only with internet or can we copy files and stuff through WiFi on this phone?

Ok guys heres what we found out after some re(google)search , and a talk with the local Nokia Priority dealer.

Previously there were two versions of N91. The N91-1 has WiFI and WLAN and 3G capabilities while another version N91-5 is intended for China and a part of the rest of Asian market. This version does not have these features. Both versions were avaialble in India earlier and the presence of WiFi depended on where the stock was procured from. The version my friend got is N95-6 and it seems to be a new revision. The label on the box says this was procured from China. So it lacks WiFi. The dealer says the market is currently flooded with N91-6 all over and that only the 8GB version of N95 will have WiFi from now onwards.

Back