Windows Windows 10 and office key for cheap

77889 73901 is providing and office key and a windows 10 key for Rs.700.
I'm not associated with them, but have first hand experience.
@prime
Looks like a scam, asked me 400 for win 10 key, transferred and now not responding.

EDIT: Definitely SCAM ! he gave me "BHARATPE09893780058@yesbankltd" UPI to transfer, when he did not responded, I called the number in the UPI VBA, a lady picked up and had no clue whats going on.

EDIT: Ok, so the guy responded, said he was on call etc etc. Also gave me a key which worked. But given the exp that I transfered the amt to someone who had no clue whats going on, I would avoid this guy for future.

Last edited:
Yes he replied and chatted in the beginning, after transfer, he did not responded for like 25-30 mins, I sent him multiple msg. Meanwhile I called the number mentioned in his UPI VBA, and the lady had no clue of anything. Looks fishy, proceed with caution.

Looks like a scam, asked me 400 for win 10 key, transferred and now not responding.

EDIT: Definitely SCAM ! he gave me "BHARATPE09893780058@yesbankltd" UPI to transfer, when he did not responded, I called the number in the UPI VBA, a lady picked up and had no clue whats going on.

EDIT: Ok, so the guy responded, said he was on call etc etc. Also gave me a key which worked. But given the exp that I transfered the amt to someone who had no clue whats going on, I would avoid this guy for future.
Hello sir, that is just UPI VBA of Bharatpe Merchant. The number showing in UPI is not mobile number, it's just UPI. So don't consider it as mobile number. Don't make false assumptions.

Just an FYI, all these keys for cheap are generated using what is essentially a loophole. MS can at any time decide that they are illegitimate and ban them. I'm sure they're aware of this loophole, but just a disclaimer that at any point they can stop working, at which point MS won't be able to provide recourse.

Not sure if im violating any rules by posting links (I apologize if so), but a friend of mine got his Win11 Pro key from vprozone(dot)in for ~₹200. Check it out if you're in the market for one.
Posting cause prices seem more competitive there.

Back