Windows 7 mobile

the listing says:

Product comes with 1 year U.S. manufacturers warranty.

which usually means no support in India. also, there is no mention of the seller providing warranty and you need to pay them 1500 bucks if you want to return the device which is absurd. I wouldn't touch it if I were you.

tejinderss said:
@aguntuk: shopandship method now charges 45 dollars without any rebate(coupon), so the price will come close to 12k

@desiibond: Should i consider hd7 for 17 then ?

I tried HD7 for few weeks and it is good. Main issue is with the battery life and the display protector can crack easily. it is worth 17k if you get it with warranty. Just get an extra battery as on heavy use it won't even last half a day.

@tejinderss

You will have to search eBay.com for auctions. I am sure you will find a new one in the range of $170-180 within a week.

Regarding battery life, in my opinion, LG Optimus 7 has the best battery life in the first gen of WP7 devices. So if battery life is most important then go for O7. Only drawback is screen size is 3.8" compared to HD7's 4.3".
I bought my O7 through Amazon for $230

desiibond said:
I tried HD7 for few weeks and it is good. Main issue is with the battery life and the display protector can crack easily. it is worth 17k if you get it with warranty. Just get an extra battery as on heavy use it won't even last half a day.
What you mean by heavy use? continuously watching movie in full brightness for half day? If thats the case any smartphone which has at least 3.7" screen wont last that long, so HD7 is no different here :)

smnrock said:
What you mean by heavy use? continuously watching movie in full brightness for half day? If thats the case any smartphone which has at least 3.7" screen wont last that long, so HD7 is no different here :)

let's say that for same amount of "heavy" use, a Mozart or N8 will last more than a day while HD7 battery juice vanishes by evening.

Back