Windows 7 unboxed

6pack

ex-Mod
Got my copy of windows 7. Feels nice to have something after waiting so long. :)

img0488u.jpg

Cover on left box on right.

img0483w.jpg

Box opened. Nice booklet with some windows 7 tips etc included. Also some page on how to make a clean install for XP users.

There are two DVD's in the box.

img0484e.jpg

64bit DVD below the 32bit one.

img0486c.jpg

Licence key in yellow below the book :)

img0487qh.jpg

Certificate of Authenticity on edge of box. This CoA has a serial number printed on it, and it is written in the bill you get.

feels nice. :hap2:

just will have to spend a few hours with backup before i install this.

I bought it online from this site buyoriginalms.com

prices (excluding vat and service tax):

home basic: 4950/-

home premium: 5850/- (around 6.6k with vat and service tax)

professional: 9900/-

ultimate: 10200/-

i bought from the aditi store.

Congrats. A worthy software purchase. :)

So did anyone buy it from buyoriginalms.com

They were offering a Reebok watch worth 2500. I wanted to see how that watch was.

rates aren't bad!

might upgrade from the beta to an original.

you get a 32+64 bit version of the os in the same pack or you've got to pay extra for different versions?

6pack said:
^ now that you reminded me, i didnt get the watch. wonder if they'll ship it seperately.

Im in the same boat as you are. I mailed them on their customer grievances mail ID but I got a bounce that the mail box was full.. Any other idea that comes to your mind ?

sunny27 said:
rates aren't bad!
might upgrade from the beta to an original.
you get a 32+64 bit version of the os in the same pack or you've got to pay extra for different versions?

see pic #3. you can see two DVD's in the box.

djmykey said:
Im in the same boat as you are. I mailed them on their customer grievances mail ID but I got a bounce that the mail box was full.. Any other idea that comes to your mind ?

nothing at present. i was so happy with getting the product i forgot about the free watch :ashamed:
maybe we'll get it after we register the product with MS...

Statutory warning: The Rebook watch is ultra cr@p. Please beware. I wont even post its pics that much of a sh!t it is.

^lol. Ok, here are the pics of the watch. The gundam might be used to destroy it afterward. :p

img0489web.jpg

img0491web.jpg

seems like the strap is leather.

Back