WTB WINDOWS 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ... i have spoken to you before.. if you remember on another forum.. my advice DONT upgrade to windows 8 if you dont have a touch screen based system.. if you do you will have compatibility issues and a lot of other issues.. like no start button which i have been using for 10 years..

if you still want the key, i can give you the key but out of personal opinion.. dont

Hi ... i have spoken to you before.. if you remember on another forum.. my advice DONT upgrade to windows 8 if you dont have a touch screen based system.. if you do you will have compatibility issues and a lot of other issues.. like no start button which i have been using for 10 years..

if you still want the key, i can give you the key but out of personal opinion.. dont

Hi Nagesh, I do remember you. How are you, nice to see u here. Thanks for ur thoughts regarding WIN8, but am already using it in one of my Mac. Having learnt to live with it and got used to certain apps, i like to upgrade the rest to WIN8. My best regards to you. Thanks.

Hi Nagesh, I do remember you. How are you, nice to see u here. Thanks for ur thoughts regarding WIN8, but am already using it in one of my Mac. Having learnt to live with it and got used to certain apps, i like to upgrade the rest to WIN8. My best regards to you. Thanks.

Call me when free.. we will discuss

IMO its only a transformation (rather adaption) phase away. Win8 is good if you dont mind a brief learning curve at the start. Start screen is awesome and you will never miss the start menu once you get used to start screen.

A change is always welcome. Though this was not all and more optimised to PC (not because of the missing start menu but because the start apps work independently to the s/w installed in the machine itself), it still is a good OS.

IMO its only a transformation (rather adaption) phase away. Win8 is good if you dont mind a brief learning curve at the start. Start screen is awesome and you will never miss the start menu once you get used to start screen.

A change is always welcome. Though this was not all and more optimised to PC (not because of the missing start menu but because the start apps work independently to the s/w installed in the machine itself), it still is a good OS.

Sure mate, the transformation bring in quick boot & shutdown, clean UI, Great network connectivity and integration between other PC's. Certain apps are very useful, like Mail and so on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back