Winners of WCG India

CS - ATE
Warcraft III - Sagar Vaishnav
FIFA - Reuben Pereira
NFS - Arun Ravi Singh (w00t!!! Congo Dude!!! All the best for Seattle!!!)
Age Of Empires - Chotu Vohra
Project Gotham Racing - Yash Mayekar
Heres wishing the best to the winning teams/individuals!!! :hap2:

Hope you guys do well in the next round :cool2:

All the best!!! :eek:hyeah:
PS: @ Arun, dude...I want a treat :bleh:

my friends team won the mumbai round of CS..and were runners up of finals..

and ..congrats..Arun..u r unbeatable..

lol, thanks everyone :p
XT youll get a treat. beer i.e !
this years wcg was alot better than last year. this mostly has to do with live2own taking charge of everything . they do a cool job and theyre all nice people.
nfs wasnt as easy as it used to be. my toughest opponent was sathya from bangalore, hes on TE too. the last 'best of 5 race' we played was so close , we were racing .6 seconds apart for 4 laps ! it was the closest race ive ever played and it was so much fun.
will try my best to do well this year.

PS : hosting an nfs carbon circuit video on another thread. formalities after a major event gets over =P

I'm not surprised with the winner list - I just hope they practice hard and show more spunk this time to scare the other countries :p

arun_rulezzz said:
lol, thanks everyone :p
XT youll get a treat. beer i.e !
this years wcg was alot better than last year. this mostly has to do with live2own taking charge of everything . they do a cool job and theyre all nice people.
nfs wasnt as easy as it used to be. my toughest opponent was sathya from bangalore, hes on TE too. the last 'best of 5 race' we played was so close , we were racing .6 seconds apart for 4 laps ! it was the closest race ive ever played and it was so much fun.
will try my best to do well this year.

PS : hosting an nfs carbon circuit video on another thread. formalities after a major event gets over =P
Damn...isnt that coz I dont drink???

Udit said:
Congrats Arun :D

@XT, you confused me with the title as WCG has two meanings now :p
Well, all I can say is that WCG in gaming has a diff meaning :bleh:

All the best once again to the winners;) Do your best!!!! :eek:hyeah:

Back