Winter Clearance Sale - Nintendo Wii, iPhone 8gb, iPhone 16gb, iPod Touch, Zune 80gb,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keane 16

Skilled
Please read the bottom of the post before you decide to "make me an offer".

1. Nintendo Wii Console (Wii Sports) + Extra Controller - Used, but great condition - Rs. 9,500+Shipping

2. Apple iPhone 2G 16GB - Thread Link - Rs. 12,000 Shipped - SOLD

3. Apple iPhone 2G 8GB - Like New, used for a week, no scratches whatsoever - Rs. 14,500 Shipped - Leather case Rs. 500 extra - Decided to keep
The phone was a factory refurb which came in OEM packing, so no box/bill.

4. Apple iPod Touch 2G 8GB - Like New, scratchless screen, mint condition - Rs. 7,500 Shipped - Leather case included in price - - SOLD

5. Microsoft Zune 80GB - Used for about 20 minutes, practically new - Rs. 8,000+Shipping
Not enough space for me unfortunately.

6. Toshiba Satellite U405-S2856 13.3" Laptop - Used for a year - Rs. 28,000+Shipping - Local Buyers Preferred
Everything works perfect - I bought it for around $1200 last year from the US. Everything works perfect and it comes with a 9 cell battery instead of the standard 6 cell one which adds a little to the weight, but the battery lasts pretty long. The bottom left corner of the screen shell got a bit chipped in my backpack, so I've taped it up (can be fixed for <2k AFAIK). Open to reasonable negotiations. PM me for more details.
Specs: Newegg.com - TOSHIBA Satellite U405-S2856 NoteBook Intel Core 2 Duo P8400(2.26GHz) 13.3" Wide XGA 3GB Memory DDR2 800 320GB HDD 5400rpm DVD Super Multi Intel GMA 4500MHD - Laptops / Notebooks
Amazon.com: Toshiba Satellite U405-S2856 13.3" Laptop (2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo P8400 Processor, 3 GB RAM, 320 GB Hard Drive, DVD Drive, Vista Premium) Black: Computer & Accessories

----------

Shipping: DTDC shipping included wherever mentioned. You'll have to pay the difference for FedEx/DHL etc.
Payment: I don't have online banking, so you'll have to make a direct deposit to my account - how you do that is up to you.

No threadcrapping. No lowballing. Seriously. I'll kill you.
All prices are final. No negotiations - if you're getting the Wii or iPhone or iPod for 20 rupees somewhere else, then go ahead and buy it, don't waste my time.

Re: Winter Clearance Sale - Nintendo Wii, iPhone 8gb, iPhone 16gb, iPod Touch, Zune 8

interested in iPhone 2G please hold for me..

Re: Winter Clearance Sale - Nintendo Wii, iPhone 8gb, iPhone 16gb, iPod Touch, Zune 8

^^YGPM!!!

10 char

put me in line for 8gb iphone too, in case i dont get the 16gb.

dude, if the 8gig Iphone is available, can u pls hold it for me?

hmm gr8 deals

but iphone 2g 16gb for 12k and 2g 8gb for 14.5 k ?????WTF ???

swastikrj said:
hmm gr8 deals

but iphone 2g 16gb for 12k and 2g 8gb for 14.5 k ?????WTF ???

the 16gig is used for a year, and the 8gig is a refurb barely used.

do u get everything i.e. cable + premium headphone with zune

8 gb looks sexy...is the deal still in

akhurana said:
do u get everything i.e. cable + premium headphone with zune
The Zune comes with a box, cable and earphones, but they're regular earphones, not the premium ones.

vikas049 said:
8 gb looks sexy...is the deal still in
Yup, since noone else has confirmed yet.

Interested in 8 gb.. Pm if it is stll available,, i m from noida so no shipping headache

Please, please, please stop asking me for the "final price". The final price is posted above.

How old is the Ipod Touch 8GB? Does it carry local warranty?

i am in iphone 8gb...............and ipod touch 8gb mail me ur phone number will finalize this asap

Sorry for not being able to answer your calls or call back today. My sim card is really messed up, need to get a replacement - I can't make any calls and half of the calls I receive just end up being "not reachable".

i am taking iphone 8gb pm me ur account details...............
also ipod touch i will be taking

will make transfer today
and ur phone is still out of reach

waiting for ur reply
cheers
anshul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back