Wire Fr'ee' !

Dark Star

ex-Mod
Finally a bit of a change in my old PC :p The keyboard keys were dancing and mouse Right Key gone kaput.. So finally got this ...

Microsoft Comfort Keyboard 2000 Wireless Ed... :hap2:

Not much of a show off though :p Will add my Fast Track Hand Free Watch tomorrow :p
Guys should I use Mousepad ?. I am not used to it though! If yes which 1 ?:huh:

Ps : Still waiting for PSP :p Will get it in 20-25 days ::ashamed:

Regards

Thats a good keyboard, have used the wired version of the same. But it had some issues like some key stops working randomly. Happened to me and another friend of mine. So threw it away :p

No its still responding.. Keys are just to good fr me :) Though I miss the Copy/Paste/Cut but present earlier..

@Saiyan : Man just after you said that I am finding that some of the keys are not as responsive.+++

Edit : Ohh the was the misplaced Receiver :p

^in mine it wasn't responding at all :p its a weird keyboard , still have it somewhere. The keys are anyday better than the G15 am using now :p

Brother told me that its 2.4k Inclusive of all taxes ! I told him to bring Logi. Ex110 but he brought this one :p The battery life acc. to the vendor should last long. Lets see how much it last long ? :p

Saiyan said:
The keys are anyday better than the G15 am using now :p

That's 100% truth. pretty disgusting for Logitech's leading product, and disappointing for those who receive it /shipped/ to their places. i mean, if you expected it to be the best money can get, u were wrong for the keys.

but i am now adapted to g15's keys and pretty stable with it, i have forgotten the initial disappointment and [off]topic closes.

^^ :p

The only problem is that the Wireless receiver gets switched off in Live CD Menus. Not allowing me to use Keyboard in that :mad: Thats why I am using old one for Live CD too :p SO currently 2 keyboard :p

Gurpartap Singh said:
but i am now adapted to g15's keys and pretty stable with it, i have forgotten the initial disappointment and [off]topic closes.

Same here, got used to it :p

Back