Wireless Dog ;)

G@d of w@r

Skilled
Well got Jabra BT3030 yesterday and im totally impressed with it.

Enjot watching this dog (its said Dog tag pendant :p)

link to product:Product

Features of it:

• Music and talk meets the streets
  • Up to 7 hours of music playing
  • Up to 8 hours talk time
  • Create your own style
  • Exchangeable earphones
  • Optional lanyard and clothing clip
  • One device for music and mobile
  • Talk time: 8 hours
  • Standby time: 230 hours
  • Weight: 30 g
  • Music Streaming

My thoughts:

Amazing stuff specially when you can pair with ur own earphones. sounds like wired earphones. no laag and awesome range :p

Actual Pics below:

That jabra logo blinks very nicely when music and stuff is active.. blinks in 5 different colors :p cudnt take the blink snap cuz im bad at timing ;)

G@d of w@r said:
Enjot watching this dog (its said Dog tag pendant :p)

A dog tag is the informal name for the identification tags worn by military personnel, because of their resemblance to actual dog tags (worn by DOGS i.e!)

So who's the real dawg!

Oh and congrats btw! :p

where do get this from again mate ? selling mine and getting this surely. atleast i can use my ep630. they are just lying at home wasted...

thanks thanks :D udit, u can also connect via bluetooth of ur PC which will reduce clutter.. sounds same as wired earphones... (you can also plug headphones/earphones of ur choice)

G@d of w@r said:
thanks thanks :D udit, u can also connect via bluetooth of ur PC which will reduce clutter.. sounds same as wired earphones... (you can also plug headphones/earphones of ur choice)

my sound card has a inbuilt headphone amplifier so I prefer using that ;)

Udit said:
my sound card has a inbuilt headphone amplifier so I prefer using that ;)

This isnt an amplifier :p

Bluetooth will just transfer all the power of ur soundcard to this dog tag and dont worry about that :hap2:

Back