Wireless KeyBoard for MacBook + Windows

eraviii

Disciple
I have a Windows Laptop personal and office laptop Mac book pro, I use both daily a lot and realized i need a keyboard where it can switch between these two platforms which will ease my work.

Shortlisted so far :
1 - Logitech K480
2 - Logitech K380

Though both are 5 year old but its serves my purpose, any reviews or any other products you can suggest which works in my scenario ?
Only con i can think of is the missing backlit keyboard, can bear with the noise .

Budget under 3k , Loved the MX series but damn so high price. Any Keyboards which are worthy notable which can be brought from USA ?

Have been using the K380 from the last 5 years for this purpose, and changed battery only a few months ago (after using it for 4+ yrs!). It's flawless for easy switching between my iPad, laptop and desktop with just a button.
One of the best typing experiences I have had as well, and I love it's compact form factor. Built pretty well too, but why tf is it priced so high now lol? I had bought it under 2k from what I remember, and now I'm seeing it at 3k??? Is this due to general inflation of electronics?

Oh btw you should download the Logitech Options software to get the max out of the K380/480. I use it purely to make the F1-F12 take priority over media and shortcut functions.
BTW I chose the K380 over the K480 because reviews at the time indicated the K380 to have the better build and typing feel, so went with it. Plus the compact size was a plus as well.

Last edited:
I am using k380 for ipad, pc and sometimes phone. You can go for it. It is lighter and smaller than k480 while offering similar typing experience. Buy from Appario Retail only because others may send you a refurbished piece.

These keyboards don't seem to have backlight.

Any suggestions for one that has that feature?

Is the feature missing from the above keyboards in lieu of costs/battery issues?

Have been using the K380 from the last 5 years for this purpose, and changed battery only a few months ago (after using it for 4+ yrs!). It's flawless for easy switching between my iPad, laptop and desktop with just a button.
One of the best typing experiences I have had as well, and I love it's compact form factor. Built pretty well too, but why tf is it priced so high now lol? I had bought it under 2k from what I remember, and now I'm seeing it at 3k??? Is this due to general inflation of electronics?

Oh btw you should download the Logitech Options software to get the max out of the K380/480. I use it purely to make the F1-F12 take priority over media and shortcut functions.
BTW I chose the K380 over the K480 because reviews at the time indicated the K380 to have the better build and typing feel, so went with it. Plus the compact size was a plus as well.
Thanks Mate , I am more inclined towards K380 itself but the price is increasing everyday. Not sure what is the reason for inflate prices. I will keep in mind on Logitech Software as well.
Its 5 years why cannot they release updated one.
I am using k380 for ipad, pc and sometimes phone. You can go for it. It is lighter and smaller than k480 while offering similar typing experience. Buy from Appario Retail only because others may send you a refurbished piece.
Thank i will consider this as well the seller perspective.
These keyboards don't seem to have backlight.

Any suggestions for one that has that feature?

Is the feature missing from the above keyboards in lieu of costs/battery issues?
One that has backlight is the MX series which is priced at 12k.
Backlight is the only con in Kseries keyboards, Battery wise its a AA battery based shouldn't be high on pocket of replacing batteries.

Back