PC Peripherals Wireless Printer remote controlling .

Hi guys,
I have HP printer ink tank Wireless 419.

Due to travelling I was thinking if it is possible to say take out prints from different city/location.
My mother is not tech savvy at all and however she can switch on and off the printer.

So incase i want to take out some print .
Is there a simple way i can use it online .

thanks.

Hi guys,
I have HP printer ink tank Wireless 419.

Due to travelling I was thinking if it is possible to say take out prints from different city/location.
My mother is not tech savvy at all and however she can switch on and off the printer.

So incase i want to take out some print .
Is there a simple way i can use it online .

thanks.

Look at HP Web Services.

thanks a lot. setup done.
Make sure you keep your HP Account or the primary email attached accessible.

The printer is bound to your account now and next setup of the printer won't happen until you have access to your current HP account.

Don't know if the things changed in the last 1-2 years, I remember HP facing some backlash due to this restriction.

Make sure you keep your HP Account or the primary email attached accessible.

The printer is bound to your account now and next setup of the printer won't happen until you have access to your current HP account.

Don't know if the things changed in the last 1-2 years, I remember HP facing some backlash due to this restriction.
thanks.
Noted.
tested it works but slow . that is okay.
only usually have 2-3 prints at max.

I am now trying to understand if I can change the settings like if I want A4 or colour or black and white.

Look into CUSP
open source printing protocol, turns even dumb printer smart, you gonna need another device like Raspberry Pi tho, then you can just use Tailscale (or anything like that) to connect and print from anywhere in the world.

Back