FS: Power Cooling and Modding (Withdrawn) SEALED CV550 CORSAIR ATX 80 Plus Bronze PSU

Stronk

Adept
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Navi Mumbai
Item Condition
Packed Brand New
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jun 2, 2019
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
-
Hi all,
For sale is a Corsair CV550 I got as an RMA for my CX550. Will handle systems based around APUs and low to medium power GPUs well. Do note that this comes only with a single pcie x8 power cable, split into two 6+2 cables (cables included can be seen on side of box in attached picture).
Attaching job sheet for RMA along with original invoice (which mistakenly mentions the CX550 as CX500, but the s/n is correct). Will share emails of rma with buyer as well if required.

Buyer can pick up locally if located in and around Navi Mumbai, I can deliver locally in Kharghar/Belapur.

Please DM for any and all queries related to sale and pricing. Thank you.

Mode of payment: UPI, Bank Transfer

Withdrawn from sale, see post #12.

Last edited:
wow ! that Tablet for NICK caption is Lovely! is the CPU pin 4+4? and how many SATA PowerPorts and How much Warranty Left?!

Last edited:
wow ! that Tablet for NICK caption is Lovely!
Haha thanks! It's pretty old, but literally gold (in colour at least) :p

Btw updated post regarding shipping and pick up details.
is the CPU pin 4+4?
Yes
how many SATA PowerPorts
See attached pic of closeup of power cables given as per box. Here is website for this psu:
How much Warranty Left?!
Warranty is 3 years for CV550, and for CX550 is 5 yrs. Since my bill is about 2 yrs and 2 months old, if original warranty if cx550 is applicable, there's 2 yrs 10months left. Not 100% sure if RMA'd products have full warranty or only remaining warranty with original purchase date in mind, but anyhow it'll be only 2 months difference. Have put 3yrs in op since it's a new product.

Attachments

• IMG_20210825_194215.jpg
    IMG_20210825_194215.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Back