Won a fridge from Coco Cola contest

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Update: Fridge is suppose to be here this week. No update from Coca Cola. Or maybe its because my number is in roaming and i have no balance. :banghead:

Back in September i had sent a code inside a coca cola bottle wrapper to Coca Cola. It was a ”Refresh Ho Jao, Fridge Le Jao” lucky draw contest. It was my first taste of coke in months (my doc banned me from drinking cold drinks and consumption of cold items). For the first week I didnt get any word. Then one day I got a call confirming my entry and that i had won a prize in the contest. I guess that was my reward for abstaining lol.
But I still didnt know which prize it was, there were two, fridge and contour glasses. Being the busy (or rather lazy) butt i am i never bothered to even ask. Then today morning i remembered about the contest and called them and confirmed that the prize is a Haier 170L fridge and now im gonna send the details (some documents, photo, address proof etc) to them.
Heres the proof of the message :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-17-19-22-40.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-17-19-22-40.png
    164.3 KB · Views: 589
Last edited:
Stay a million miles away from any Haier product. My honest advice to you is to sell it. I had nothing but trouble with a Haier clothes dryer and their after sales is the worst I have ever encountered.

@iPwnz - @Being.smart only drinks diet coke. No hard drinks :D
lol. Same here. I needed it for storing perishable foods. Vegetables and all.
Congrats on the win.
The question - Was it worth abstaining from drinking Cola and cold drinks? The answer is rewarded.
The experience was very horrible. I was not even allowed to drink cold water. Anything cold/chilled was prohibited. And i was also not allowed to stay under the fan directly. and what made it worse was it was right in the middle of summer. So i forced myself to keep myself cool by always staying in my room and going out only when i needed to. Its getting colder now so i dont have any urge for cold stuff but when summer comes i dont know how hard it will get again. So it was definitely worth it. damn!
Stay a million miles away from any Haier product. My honest advice to you is to sell it. I had nothing but trouble with a Haier clothes dryer and their after sales is the worst I have ever encountered.
Hmm...thanks but i wonder if ill be able to even get a small 50L fridge at the price which i might get for selling this 170L fridge (i mean if i do get the fridge/sell it).
btw only Electrolux and Videocon seem to be selling the 50L micro fridge. I looked around the market and didnt see it from any other company. Samsung and other starts at 150L and 8k+ IIRC.

You already got a rich ass buyer, who is ready to buy.

just sell it dude.

only if it comes with transparent door :D :D

else i would have no other option left, rather to book a room in mumbai hotel, and stole the one which is provided in room , which comes with transparent door :p

Why do you want a transparent door for home usage? The door is transparent so that the customers know which products are inside. It causes energy drain.

only if it comes with transparent door :D :D

else i would have no other option left, rather to book a room in mumbai hotel, and stole the one which is provided in room , which comes with transparent door :p
Get a local guy to break the stock door and weld a glass door with steel frame. EZ. Done.

Back