Work from home offering (part time)

kartikoli

Skilled
As many members are aware that I've posted work from home projects previously (few old threads for reference https://techenclave.com/search/819791/) but stopped in 2016 as Industry evolved and most of the work is done using softwares though these softwares have there own limitations and not everything is 100% accurate so I would need someone to manually check those details and correct/update missing info using simple google search

Currently I have only 2 types of work available
1. Find company details (This is the one I am offering right now)
2. Find and verify emails (this needs training and time to learn so I am not going for it as yet)

Most of the time you will be given Company names and you need to find there
Phone Number
Company Linkedin
Website
Address etc...

I will automate it once so you will have most of the details in hand something like this
Requirement
1. Most important part is availability as these are small lists and are time sensitive, If you take a list then I would expect work to be started ASAP as the generated data will go for further automation
2. Basic google search knowledge
3. Linkedin accounts
4. For email part only (access to fake gmail accounts, unless you want to use your personal account)

Payment
Pay will be as per each list depending on the details needed but expect somewhere around 100rs for ~100 companies

I prefer to transfer the amount as the list is done to avoid issues so would need Bank details for IMPS transfer (Only bank transfer, I don't use alternate payment methods). Secondly if you are thinking that you will get rich with this part time job then its a big NO, so decide for yourself.
You should ask yourself a question how much time you need to complete such task (screenshot above) and if you are satisfied with the pay.

PM if interested and I will get back as the new list arrive or any similar work comes

Last edited:
Back