Would you vote for AAP ?

That rant is based on anti-Congress sentiment, which is more illogical than voting for BJP. Every scam that has happened under Congress, BJP was also a part of it. If the candidates posted by AAP are worthy, educated, experienced or not, then I don't know what's the problem with voting for them.

Anti-AAP sentiment just shows the irrational side of the dichotomy herd. AAP have never been in power - nor will they be for quite some time - for them to be judged along the same lines as other parties.

If people are really against Congress' dynasty politics, then they are better of supporting a third-front effort, rather than getting trapped in a duopoly by voting for an almost same party.

^^I am sure they have got much more than that what with anyone being able to become a party member by paying Rs.10/- I think they would have gotten 9cr. from that only. Politics is the best business second only to becoming a Godman. All of us are actually idiots trying to eke out a honest living.

i think any party would be better than congress/BJP, with this mindset nothings gonna change! im definitely voting for AAP provided the local candidate is worthy of my VOTE!!

i hold no brief for AAP but i'm surprised so few are willing to even give it a chance. we keep cursing the established players & finally when an alternative steps forward we question their motives or say they lack experience. similar thing happened in last BMC elections when many citizens had thrown their hat in the ring but only 1 out of 227 seats won.

and really, can they be any more incompetent or corrupt then the current lot?

someone was saying that they are entering only to further their own political ambitions. but thats obvious isnt it? only people who are politically inclined will enter politics.

and if they come to power & turn out to be as corrupt as the rest, well at least there will be some distribution of wealth instead of the same bunch of corrupt rich guys getting even richer. at least a few new guys will get to experience travelling in a cavalcade of 100 lal batti cars:cool:

Back