Write a review of any ASUS product and win a 1000/- rptech voucher

It was posted less than an hour ago and it's for first 100 people who have an Asus product who can find their product sl no. in time should get the voucher. Fingers crossed!

I posted my comment like 45 mins ago and it was the #4th comment on this thread but it seems like the mods take longer to approve my comment but other people's comments get approved faster (Or is mod approval not required for everyone?)

The very first line in the post says it...
"Happy to own Asus component! Then write a review and stand a chance win Rs. 1000 RP tech voucher !"
Happy to own the Asus Component and headache came along with it - RMA experience (especially with motherboards) is one of the worst

Hope it could get me 1k voucher from RPTech ;)

PS: Not posting it there

Did anyone get the 1000Rs voucher? I was surely one of the first to apply because I responded within 50 minutes of their fb post but havent got any emails yet

Did anyone get the 1000Rs voucher? I was surely one of the first to apply because I responded within 50 minutes of their fb post but havent got any emails yet
TBH I said it earlier, it was a "chance" to win. Not a sure shot opportunity for the first 100. I could still be wrong though.
First 100 = 100000 INR. I don't think they'll just give that away but who knows....

Back