Video wrong mobile no.added in Airtel DTH

pratikb

Skilled
Hello all,
since last few day,I am getting sms calls about dth and its unstoppable as its due to registered telephone being my no.
I tried to call airtel DTH but got no outcome.
I get those stupid calls informing balance low,recharge now and all.
when i dont have any airtel dth in my family.

only reason I see is retailer who registered wrong no.( my no. ) as some one else's no.

what to do?

Authorise a termination of service if possible using the mobile, or change of address so the bill never reaches. If you want to be diabolical, change the plan to a bunch of lousy channels. Whoever this lunatic is, they do not deserve your courtesy.

I had a similar problem when someone who shares the same given name as me used my email id to register on Facebook and Flipkart. FK responded to my service request to merge IDs almost immediately, whereas FB hummed and hawed for over two months, but finally relented and let me merge the two email IDs. To begin with though, I logged into the accounts and changed the passwords. These idiots should not be allowed to use technology, or taught by someone who is not a total dumbass.

exactly my feelings,
why should I be bothered with someone else's business.
its airtel dth prepaid ,I will try this idea.
let me see,thanks @cranky.

Last edited by a moderator:
A perfect recipe to troll :)

It might just have been a mistake from the other end, and the ones being real dicks are Airtel.

Hello all,
since last few day,I am getting sms calls about dth and its unstoppable as its due to registered telephone being my no.
I tried to call airtel DTH but got no outcome.
I get those stupid calls informing balance low,recharge now and all.
when i dont have any airtel dth in my family.

only reason I see is retailer who registered wrong no.( my no. ) as some one else's no.

what to do?

Did you try sending an email to 121@airtel.in?

Else go ahead and troll the owners ass of. It would be fun for a while atleast :p

Have called those buggers already,
Promised that these sms and calls will stop in 24 hrs.
No result actually.

Will try other method as well.

Back