WTB: A used Worldspace Satellite Radio Receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argus

Adept
Anybody wants to get rid of his Worldspace player . . . :)

I have to spend short duration away from home and have figured out that obtaining a Worldspace receiver unit would help a bit in curing my loneliness :p

10129309xo2.jpg

Required unit (shown above ^^ ) : BPL Diva I model. New one costs Rs.1499
Expected price : Around Rs.700 - 1000 (shipped). But it all depends on available warranty and subscription. Willing to pay bit extra if the set has subscription left for more than 1 month.
Speakers not required. My location is Hyderabad.

I have got one, But the other BPL model, that doesn't have speaker. Willing to part with it if you can pay for the shipping.

EDIT: Oh, you from hyderabad as well. If you are ok with picking it up from madinaguda, I can give it for free. But wait, I have to look for the antenna, it seems I misplaced it while shifting house.

Gmano is ready to ship but having difficulty in shipping as courier companies in Chennai are refusing to ship electronic items :S
Can anyone help/suggest something in this matter .....

In the meanwhil, offers welcome from non-chennai guys :hap2:

^^ A way around would be to not tell the courier company its an electronic item or they'll either refuse or charge exorbitant prices :)
Also in my experience i've found that blazeflash couriers dont seem to mind electronic items generally and are pretty reliable too.

Argus said:
Gmano is ready to ship but having difficulty in shipping as courier companies in Chennai are refusing to ship electronic items :S
Can anyone help/suggest something in this matter .....

In the meanwhil, offers welcome from non-chennai guys :hap2:

Gmano, i think he is staying in velachery (chennai), shipping electronics items shouldn't be a problem at all, i have shipped stuff worth 40k in a single package containing graphics card, ram,etc... tell him to pm me i'll guide him.

Item received. Seller rated +1 :)

Gmano is a great person to deal with :hap2: He took extra pains in everything ... from contacting courier companies to furnishing details required for subscription renewal. And whats more, he shipped the item even before I paid for it :)

Its people like him who give lawyers a good name :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back