WTB: Apple 3G iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanu53219

Disciple
hi guys,

I am looking for a sealed, unlocked, not activated yet, 16gb apple 3g iphone,
guinune price for a guinune reason to buy, intrested traders may contact me via email or mobile, which i can send vai a message.

thanks in advance.

U can get one from vodafone or airtel:p

I dont think u ll get a sealed not activated iphone here as no one buys an iphone jst to sell it without even opening it.;)

I'm also looking for an iphone 2nd hand plz pm me too If someone is selling.
I am also willing to trade it in with ipod 80gb + nokia n73me both in mint condition :p and some money over it

H@cKer said:
U can get one from vodafone or airtel:p

I dont think u ll get a sealed not activated iphone here as no one buys an iphone jst to sell it without even opening it.;)

Those locked phones from airtel and vodaphone are overpriced, i would have gone for it, but same is available in gray markets 5 to 6k less or even more, but problem with them is that have been used for a long time around 6 to 7 months but still ask for a big price, you can check its warranty and serial no will show you when it has been activated.

If anyone has one which is 10 -15 days old i can trade for that, i can do jailbrake, activate, and unlock myself.

shanu53219 said:
Those locked phones from airtel and vodaphone are overpriced, i would have gone for it, but same is available in gray markets 5 to 6k less or even more, but problem with them is that have been used for a long time around 6 to 7 months but still ask for a big price, you can check its warranty and serial no will show you when it has been activated.

If anyone has one which is 10 -15 days old i can trade for that, i can do jailbrake, activate, and unlock myself.

I said u can get it from them since ur requirements are quite high for a second hand phone:p

I am looking for a sealed, unlocked, not activated yet, 16gb apple 3g iphone

H@cKer said:
I said u can get it from them since ur requirements are quite high for a second hand phone:p

I put these requirments to avoid cheating, when they say it is five days old actualy it turns out to be a 6 month old, this episode happened to one of my friend who brought one for 29k, when i i unlocked it it cames as 6 months old, activation will tell you how many months phone has been used on apple web site, insert s.no; it will tell you how many months of limited warranty is left. so you can calculate from there since how how long phone has been in use, before purschase.

muzux2 said:
^ whats jailbrake? :p

jail brake is to open the phone for ipod use and to load the installer, where from you can activate it , then unlock it from the network to use anysim of your choice. When you get a new iphone its interface is totally locked not like a nokia phone.

muzux2 said:
^ whats jailbrake?

jail brake is to open the phone for ipod use and to load the installer, where from you can activate it , then unlock it from the network to use anysim of your choice. When you get a new iphone its interface is totally locked not like a nokia phone.

We need some sarcasm tags around here ASAP :lol:

shanu53219 said:

Lolzz :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back