WTB: Cabinet Front Panel (Reset, LED & Power switch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennifer123

Disciple
Guys,

I need the Front Panel of the cabinet/case which has the reset, power switches and LEDs(Any design will be fine).

Its for my Car PC. Please share a photo, If you have any spare/damaged cabinets. I will pay.

Hey Jennifer123
a better idea, take a acrylic sheet size of your car mod PC front pannel , put power and restart button from any local electrinic shop in it and LED of desire colour. And there you go.

Enjoy Modding

Guys,

I have bought some Acrylic sheets and they are good. but how to cut them to the required shape. Do I need to find a Lase cutting/Metal cutting shop or DIY? Anybody knows any place to do it in chennai?

jennifer123 said:
Guys,

I have bought some Acrylic sheets and they are good. but how to cut them to the required shape. Do I need to find a Lase cutting/Metal cutting shop or DIY? Anybody knows any place to do it in chennai?

For clear & straight cutting use those cutters which is sold in stationary shops to cut thermacol... Use a scale preferably metal one to make that cut clean, any other shape requires steady hands with this cutter though....

jennifer123 said:
Guys,

I have actually done this for a home-brew HTPC that I've made. You can use a hacksaw and get a pretty decent cut. You may have to sand the edge down with a fine sandpaper (put it on a small wooden block so that you don't have uneven sanding) to smooth out the hacksaw marks. The trick is to use even, firm strokes for a clean cut.

If you don't feel like it, the best guys to do the job for you are the ones who make vehicle number plates most of which are made of acrylic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back