WTB: DDR1 RAM & AthlonXP processor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gforce

Adept
Looking for the two hardware components to build an additional music server at home. I don't need the mobo or gfx card since I already have an old one lying around. Preferences listed below:

1.<STRIKE> 512MB DDR1 (266/333/400) or 2x512MB DDR1. My mobo doesn't support a single stick of 1GB.</STRIKE>
2, AthlonXP - anything above 2000+ preferred although older Palomino based chips would be nice too.

Localites would be awesome since I'm always a bit wary about transferring money. Dough is ready. All I need is a seller. :)

EDIT: For the love of God, PLEASE do not threadcrap with stuff that isn't mentioned in the title.

i hav 2x 512MB DDR1 333/400 will have to check..

also i have Athlon XP 2600... will confirm the specs by 2moro afternoon ;)

I have an AthlonXP 2600+ (Barton Core - 512KB L2 Cache) with me... PM me if you're interested... Comes with original HSF...

BIKeINSTEIN said:
People still buy this. :S
Let me check and maybe you can have one for free. :)

Mate I don't need a Core i7 for an online music server. My file server is a Duron 1.2Ghz with 256MB RAM. I would be very glad if you could find me a better config than an AthlonXP-based combo (processor+mobo+RAM) for about 1k. :D

Praying to God that you find something lying around and gift it to me. :eek:hyeah:

I am having AMD Athlon 64 3000+(754 pin) + ATI Xpress Tul Motherboad (with on-board tvout, 8 channel sound) + 512MB DDR -400 RAM

This board is used as Media Centre Server, but now i have upgraded my Media Server.
All working condition.
just for 2.7k Shipping

if Intrested PM me

rakesh_sharma23 said:
I am having AMD Athlon 64 3000+(754 pin) + ATI Xpress Tul Motherboad (with on-board tvout, 8 channel sound) + 512MB DDR -400 RAM

This board is used as Media Centre Server, but now i have upgraded my Media Server.
All working condition.
just for 2.7k Shipping

if Intrested PM me
I have a core i7 920 with a Radeon HD4850 and 6GB triple channel RAM. If interested PM me.

Sheesh, don't people read the thread. The processor is incompatible and the mobo is something that I don't really need. We can talk if you're ready to sell that stick of 512mb ddr1. :)

Please PM 'kkndka' and check if he has one AthlonXP chip lying with him and if he has any use for it?
You may mention Bikey asked you to check. :)

My 40Kbps mtnl broadband, if not dead, is keeping me away from the pc most of the time. :gap:

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Please PM 'kkndka' and check if he has one AthlonXP chip lying with him and if he has any use for it?
You may mention Bikey asked you to check. :)

My 40Kbps mtnl broadband, if not dead, is keeping me away from the pc most of the time. :gap:

40kbps?!? :S I hope that's not by choice.

Thanks for the heads-up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back