Camera WTB - Decent all round camera

sunny27

Stig's Indian Cousin!!!
Skilled
I plan on getting myself a decent all round point and shoot camera with very good zoom as well as macro capabilities. My budget ranges between 10-15k. Please suggest something suitable.

I plan on getting myself a decent all round point and shoot camera with very good zoom as well as macro capabilities. My budget ranges between 10-15k. Please suggest something suitable.

Check out the following models --
If you can bump up your budget the Canon Powershot SX240IS ~18500/- will also be a good buy.

Tag a few of the photography stalwarts of TE to get better advice. @FaH33m, @touzeen, @Brendon.

Hope this helps, Cheerio!

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries got meself a Fuji S2980 for 11k from Croma. Got a free Fujifilm carry bag (extremely good quality) + 4gb Sandisk SD card + 4 x 2100 mAh ENVIE batteries + a express charge charger with a digital readout - beats my sanyo eneloop charger. The Camera is very good and I found it to be slightly better than the Nikon in both performance and build quality. Fuji offers 2 years warranty with the camera.

No worries got meself a Fuji S2980 for 11k from Croma. Got a free Fujifilm carry bag (extremely good quality) + 4gb Sandisk SD card + 4 x 2100 mAh ENVIE batteries + a express charge charger with a digital readout - beats my sanyo eneloop charger. The Camera is very good and I found it to be slightly better than the Nikon in both performance and build quality. Fuji offers 2 years warranty with the camera.

Congrats, Sire.

Back