WTB: Dual Core CPU + Mobo + Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on look out for Dual Core CPU + Mobo + Ram along with a testing warranty of 2 days.

Will prefer Delhi sellers.

whats your budget
i have core 2 duo e6600, msi p965 neo f mobo, 3x1 gb ddr2 800mhz kingston and xfx 8400 se 512mb to sell. pm me your budget

I have a AMD Athlon64 X2 5000+ and Asus M2A-MX Mobo and Kingston 2GB Stick 800Mhz which are 7 months old and are up for sale.

PM me ur best price for that.

andy_shah_2000 said:
I have a AMD Athlon64 X2 5000+ and Asus M2A-MX Mobo and Kingston 2GB Stick 800Mhz which are 7 months old and are up for sale.

PM me ur best price for that.

Kindly quote your price over pm

Ashish, please tell me whether I should hold the items for you or keep considering others offers too... asking just because I need to clear my hardware fast....

so please reply :)

mib2_007 said:
Ashish, please tell me whether I should hold the items for you or keep considering others offers too... asking just because I need to clear my hardware fast....

so please reply :)

Kindly go ahead, don't hold.

sure.. if its going, will sell it. If you have any intention of buying.. can PM me anytime :)

and if its completely off your list, tell me that too please...

mib2_007 said:
sure.. if its going, will sell it. If you have any intention of buying.. can PM me anytime :)
and if its completely off your list, tell me that too please...
Well, it is currently off the list currently. But anyhow, didn't got any decent config at my price will surely be pming you. :)

check ur pm and do tell me your thoughts :) and yeah.. testing warranty will always be thr.. so don't worry :) we both r from delhi re...

Got you PM - Thanks, I am in talks with another offers in hand. In the meantime if you get a prospective buyer, kindly go ahead.

ohh surely.. please go ahead... its your choice... I go t some offers too and I am also trying to get the deal going.. if it works :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back