WTB [WTB] Empty HP 802 Ink Cartridge in Delhi NCR

DentFuse

Disciple
Hey all,

I'm looking to buy empty HP 802 ink cartridges (1x Black, 1x Colour, any size), preferably in the Delhi NCR region to avoid shipping. DM me your offers please.

Thanks

May I know what are your plans with it? Usually these cartridges can't be refilled and used easily. Most of these have hardcoded memory of number of prints taken and they freeze the cartridge after a certain amount and even if cartridge is full it'll say it's empty and needs to be replaced.
Very bad practice by HP.

I have these cartridges but unfortunately those are not mine to sell/give out.

May I know what are your plans with it? Usually these cartridges can't be refilled and used easily. Most of these have hardcoded memory of number of prints taken and they freeze the cartridge after a certain amount and even if cartridge is full it'll say it's empty and needs to be replaced.
Very bad practice by HP.

I have these cartridges but unfortunately those are not mine to sell/give out.
These cartridges, 802, afaik are dumb. I've been running mine for couple of years refilling the same cartridges. The HP software sure says they are empty/running low and need to be replaced, but I've had no issues printing documents regardless. However, something seems to have wrong with my last refill and the cartridges print unreliably now. Weird colours, no print, random lines etc.

These cartridges, 802, afaik are dumb. I've been running mine for couple of years refilling the same cartridges. The HP software sure says they are empty/running low and need to be replaced, but I've had no issues printing documents regardless. However, something seems to have wrong with my last refill and the cartridges print unreliably now. Weird colours, no print, random lines etc.
I have a family friend's HP 1510 and they just don't accept the current 802 cartridge at all. Neither the black nor color. The cartridge light keeps blinking. I saw some trick on youtube to hold power and cancel button together for 4-5 seconds and release and then the light stays stable and allows 1 print before it detects a "problem" with cartridge again.
So this does make me think that there's at least some logic built into them.

I have a family friend's HP 1510 and they just don't accept the current 802 cartridge at all. Neither the black nor color. The cartridge light keeps blinking. I saw some trick on youtube to hold power and cancel button together for 4-5 seconds and release and then the light stays stable and allows 1 print before it detects a "problem" with cartridge again.
So this does make me think that there's at least some logic built into them.
Interesting. It's possible they have some logic in them and my printer just doesn't check for it. I have an older HP 1050.
Boop.
Wait I wanted to bump my thread but instead it edited my last message. Help.

Last edited:
Back