WTB: Gaming Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsarosh

Adept
Hello Guys,
I want to buy a gaming wheel, just for the experience of playing a race game with a wheel on my computer.
Im not looking for something expensive, just something average.
My current system is Windows xP with SP2, and I got 2 usb ports free and also one serial port and one printer port(I think) free at the back of my motherboard.
Thanks
Sarosh.

hey man i got one called Typhoon Racer Wheel. got suction pads and stuff. will post some pictures to u if u need them. do let me know.

memnom said:
hey man i got one called Typhoon Racer Wheel. got suction pads and stuff. will post some pictures to u if u need them. do let me know.

Hi Memnon,
Can you tell me the amount it will cost me?
Dont worry about the pics if it is too much trouble.
Thanks,
Sarosh.

^^ i dont know man, may be a 1000 or something. i'll post the pictures u ascertain the price. it doesn't have any pedals or something k just the wheel.

and im even willing to trade my (Frontech Joystick+Typhoon Racer wheel) for a 160GB HDD or a good 500watt dual rail psu or nokia basic color mobile(in better condition)

Hello Guys,
Thanks very much for your replies.
I have actually been an ebay buyer from the beginning, but I just thought I would get some better wheels here.
I found this deal on ebay: eBay India: Roadstar Gaming Wheel for PC USB 2 Great Price !!! (item 160124523010 end time 08-Jun-2007 20:05:26 IST)
and I could pay by paypal too, so it was really convienient for me.
I was actually hoping to get some much better bargains here than on ebay, but thanks to all that replied, very much appreciated.
Sarosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back