WTB: Good S939 Mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohit

Skilled
I am looking for a good socket 939 mobo like DFI Lanparty UT Ultra-D , A8N-E , Asrock 939Dual-SATA2 etc etc for myself.

Board should be having PCI, PCI EXPRESS, SATA/SATA2, Onboard LAN.

I will be using a 3000+ on it so looking for a decent overclocker.

I will be buying the mobo if only one on-going deal of mine doesnt go through and if i get some nice offer.

Budget is as follows :

DFI - 4.5-5K

A8N-E - 3-3.5K

Asrock - 2k

post your offers here or pm me ...btw i will be away from my pc for sometime so u can also SMS/CALL me on the following number

Code:
093000-56000

Thanks.

Mod Edit: Use codes for giving away personal details otherwise be ready for spam...

Well dont worry... Devil is here so dont you fear :devil2:

tell me what chip are you gonna slap on it... would you be overclocking the chip :p...

You deserve it, as you have sinned...muahahahahah.

Ok jokes apart,someone please give this poor soul a good board.lol

Mohit had a excellent experience with the DFI,i am sure he is despo to get his hands back at one of em or may be similar to get some good clocks....

i will be using a 3000+ and ofcourse i will OC... if u have to be frnds with darky , u have to be an Ocer .. lol. :bleh:

I need a PCI Express board.

do you already have the chip :p ?

And i definately dont agree with you about being an overclocker if you wanna be friends with darky... prime example... Our very own Apo... A serious non overclocker and then Godfather himself i.e. Blade :p...

^^ya ill be using my present chip only.

and i have edited my first post with detailed requirements.

My A8NE will be up for sale soon!!:p

Though not mine now exactly!!:rofl:

e checked it at my place and its been in the box, unused ever since!!:cool2:

Poor chap who bought my mobo bought loads of other stuff like 3200 cpu and 1GB kingston from Darknight, good cooler, 250GB HDD, 6800GT!!
With the Lian Li PC65 he was getting and would have modded more, it would have become one of the most beautiful rigs on TE, if not very powerful!!

But some urgent change in requirements has forced him to sell all that!!:(

I will ask him to post soon!!:cool2:

EDIT- your budget sucks!!:bleh:

hmmm ...looks like d dark one's curse is working..

nobody ?? surprising ... i thought every one was jumping on the coroe bandwagon.

Where is conroe?? Cant find it @ any on-line retailer! Wait for some time, you will get lucky and yes I agree with Bikey. Ur budget, kinda sucks, Mo!!

mohit said:
Budget is as follows :

DFI - 4.5-5K
A8N-E - 3-3.5K
Asrock - 2k

A "used" dfi ultra (non-sli) @ 4 ~ 4.5K max will be a good price.

and a used asrock for 2K ??
I think you have made a "error" between the rates of A8n-E and the much superior asrock. you have interchanged their expected prices ...:no: ;)

btw ...judging from ur expeccted rates (about 60% of mkt rate) , and in case you are going to sell ur foxconn m/b then please contact me. i will be glad to offer you 50 ~ 60% :clap: of the current matket price of it ...i.e. around 1K max.

^^what else do u guys expect from a dead beaten platform now ? my rates are okay i feel ... if i get some decent offers i am ready to negotiate as well.

@deejay

i think a new asrock 939Dual-SATA2 costs around 3.5-4k (approx) ..so thats why i put my budget like that.

maybe the asrock is superior to the a8n-e but then when buying second hand stuff we have to look at the current market prices of both the products as well. a8n-e still is selling expensive at 5k approx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back