WTB: Heatsink Fan combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunt3r

Skilled
I need a heatsink fan combo for an opty 144. Anyone have something? Not looking for something too expensive, say 2k. ( No starice please)

Wait for a couple of days... I will be able to get you a Hyper 48 or a Hyper 6+ but that will be a bit over your budget :)...

Switch said:
Wait for a couple of days... I will be able to get you a Hyper 48 or a Hyper 6+ but that will be a bit over your budget :)...

I can wait. Im not assembling this rig until at least 17th march(bday :p) or 23rd march(end of board exams). Im interested in the Hyper6+. So if its available then ill see. I can go to 2.7-2.8k odd.

@huntr hyper 6+ is very heavy cooler its more than 0.95 kgs which makes way too burden for our mobo..
Better go for Zalman coolers..

I heard Mnemonics , mumbai, is importing some thermalright SI-120 , Xp-90 soon .... phone them up and enquire about its pricing and avialiability ....

deejay said:
I heard Mnemonics , mumbai, is importing some thermalright SI-120 , Xp-90 soon .... phone them up and enquire about its pricing and avialiability ....
Not happening. I talked with him.
Its not fisible for them as they are unsure about the response.
I was trying to get them to import these cooling solutions but for now they are not importing. :(

shahbaaz_vision said:
@huntr hyper 6+ is very heavy cooler its more than 0.95 kgs which makes way too burden for our mobo..
Better go for Zalman coolers..

Which mobo would that be? And its "only" 0.80 kg.

shahbaaz_vision said:
dude read carefully i hv said that this HF too heavy for our mobo..
u better buy any full Atx mobo for load balance..
Seriously Shazbaaz stop posting totally idiotic posts... WTF does loadbalance has to do here... Please dont just post for the heck of it... This isnt funny all the times... Please retrict yourself posting from any place else then entertainment section...

shahbaaz_vision said:

Yea i read that, but what u mean by our mobo??? :S And as switch said don talk crap. Hey eddy can u gimme some more details about that, when are they gettin and what will the prices be?

shahbaaz_vision said:
yeah but for that too happen the googlygook has to be aligned with the fiddlejumbo :) ...so hes better off with a matx mobo

hunt3r said:
Hey eddy can u gimme some more details about that, when are they gettin and what will the prices be?

I just advised them about which models to look into (XP-90 and SI-120). How soon they'll get in touch and place the order, i'm not sure about it. Will check with them and let you know. If there are others interested too, I can try pushing them to speed things up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back