WTB: New mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! finally got some free time:)

Iam looking for a mobile for around 4K.
FM, Colour screen mandatory.
Recommended: Mp3.etc etc
Please recommend a good mobile for the above price and features.
BTW grey market and even second hand one will do(b'coz it is not for me!:p )

it is diff to get for 4k all the features . you will get only fm and colour screen.
let me know if u r interested i can see what i can do for u

O.K i have increased my budget to 5K. Which is the best place to by mobile in bangalore?i mean where can i get for lower prices.

And where is grey mkt in blore?Finally, will the products of grey mkt are of decent quality?

6030 is good but i want bigger screen one.min128*160

even with 5k u wont get a big screen,
banglore u get expensive cells especially those shop in garuda mall.
i can courier to banglore at rs 80 only.
y dont u buy motorola L7 it has bluetooth good screen camera with 6 x zoom
it if for rs 8200 with bill and warranty
second hand nokia 6600 is there for rs 6000 it does not have music player but u can install software,it has big screen

But 8K is higher than my budget! Iam not an music fan so even a decent musicplayer will do.How much will an L7 cost without bill.

Iam asking an original mobile without bill because 12.5%VAT and more than 5% sales tax is collected that makes the price of the mobile jump away!

And BTW i saw tthe 6600 for 6000 even in ebay.Is it the same one?And how many years old is it?

LG C2500..

its features:price ratio is brilliant...

stereo mp3+ speaker+headphones,

FM

VGA cam

60 MB memory(usable as USB drive... data cable free)

65K screen, and its very easy to install java games...(samsung X210 allows java thru wap only)

only its reliablity is :ashamed:

but nothing comes close

and it cost me 6K from an authorised dealer(1 year warranty... )

Don buy from the grey market. The max price difference is like 10% or 15% max tho its usually less for low end phones. Rather get one with bill and warranty. Buy it from Sangeetha or Global Access, they offer decent prices.

I think Global Access gives u the best prices for with bill options.. call them up and find out.

Global Access Jayanagar phone number is 41489544. As hunter said.. dun go in for grey market for such low end phones. u wont get more than 400-500 Rs difference ther.

Finally,i doubleb my budjet and got an Moto L7 for Rs.8200 in viveks(Bangalore) It is quite cool.But iam unable to change the operator logo(Airtel) in it.If anyone knows it then please help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back