WTB : NVsilencer or Accelero X1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahul

Skilled
i need a NV silencer for my 7800GTX. if someone have that or know from where i can get one please do tell me. if anyone can arrange it from abroad or if someone is getting some stuff from online stores and ready to order it for me contact me :)

i need NV Silencer 5 (Rev. 3) or Accelero X1

Thanks

No.... the NV Silencer 5 is better.

The only thing that sucks is the thermal pads for the RAM. I preferred the older pure copper heatsink

I have the Zalman VF700-CU LED Vga cooler for sale.

Brand New Seal Packed.

It is full copper with Blue led fan

it also comes with 8 independent small Ram heatsinks.

lemme know if you are interested.

@ rahul,
You dont know what you are missing.!!!

This is much more efficient in cooling than NVSilencer series.....

^^ oops i confused it with someother cooler .....

anyways PM me ur offer .... i will think :)

I might have one for sale too... Zalman that is... Its not brand new though... ell me whats the max you can offer for it... My reasone for sale is that it wont fit on the X1900 XT which i am getting so no point keeping it :)...

DJ!!!!

What have you done!!!!!

I was DYING!!! ABSOLUTELY DYING for a cooler and you kept quiet!!!! and now you tell me and Rahul has already staked claim to it!!! Damn YOU!!!

ok... j/k... But I am really really disappointed that I missed out.

Let me know if the deal with Rahul does nt work out. I may still be interested. Depends....

@Rahul --- DUDE!!!! that is one of the BEST heatsinks foir GPUs. I wont go so far as saying it is better than NV Silencer but it sure is AWESOME!!!!

DAMN DJ DAMN DJ!!!! I hate DJ!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

J/k abt the cursing part.... am serious in case the deal does not work out..DJ..... No offence meant :)

^^ don't worry i will tell u .... its in my rigs pics in the rig gallery ..... i am just trying to make it something permanent and stable :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back