WTB: Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulc4n

Adept
Well am looking to take down the LP and some game posters that have been on my walls for ever so long... Anybody know any place where I can buy posters of games and metal bands in Bangalore?

I know Clyde's in Delhi is one such place but have stopped going to Delhi now.. Anybody who stays in Delhi and would be willing to pick em up for me 4m there would earn my gratitude.. Needless to say I will pay shipping..

Dont suggest Archie's Gallery all they have is girlie stuff :no:

Well the main one's in Palika. There's one in Vasant Kunj too but am not sure if its still open.. There might be others as well..

Go to Palika and ask someone there. It's THE place to buy metal band T-shirts as well. Only problem with the place is no bargaining allowed :mad: :p

I used to have their card somewhere.. Hang on will look for it..

Edit: Here you go..

Clyde's
Phone : 23323439
Shop No. 76, Palika Bazar
E-Mail : clydes76@yahoo.com

The junk I have lying around amazes even me sometimes.. :D It's been at least 4 years since I went to that place.. Well actually their card is one of the more interesting ones.. Has Kurt Cobain's suicide note printed on the back..

Let me know if you are planning to go there and would be willing to do me a favor :)

I got some posters - small (from old issues of RSJs) and big (from Archies - when they used to sell posters of rock bands).

I *had* lotsa these, but I am not sure how many are left. If you are interested, I can check my attic. I basically dig GNR, Led Zep, The Doors, PF....get the drift? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back