WTB : Socket 939 Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK3D

Adept
Hi, I am planning to purchase a S939 3000+ . For that, I would require a decent motherboard. If anyone has a motherboard in good condition that they're willing to part with, do tell me. Obviously it should be in good working condition, and non repaired. I'd prefer it if it was in warranty. My budget is from 1000 to 1500 rupees. Looking to purchase at the earliest. Thanks.

i have a winfast nf4xk8mc 939 mobo lying around. i dont used it any more as i purchased asus a8ne fro vivek on te.

this mobo has been purchased from darklord aka amey from pune. It still has waranty remaining on it..... can be yours for 1200 bucks.

jay 9821405944

Thanks for the offers

@neomustdie : Thanks, I'll definitely consider it.

@delhiboy1000 : Thanks for the offer, however I have a 3000+ reserved, and therefore need just the motherboard.

@VivekPunjabi : Again, not looking at a dual core processor+motherboard. I already have a C2D, and just want this for a backup system. If you can sell just the motherboard (within my budget, mind you! ), i'd surely consider it.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Any other offers?

The CPU is on its way, now, I need a motherboard to go with it! Thanks for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back