WTB: Used Creative EP630 earphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolpepe

Disciple
Guys i want to buy a used creative EP 630 earphones at a decent price (ard.500), as i lost mine:( . So if anyone willing to sell pls pm me.

d@rK nEmEsIs

Skilled
yeah get it from ebay

here is the link

get is for rs.652/- shipped after using 20% off coupon.:eek:hyeah:

Coupon code 20% off:)
NBWSGGCSDX

This is the lowest which u can get from ebay,not for 600 bucks as said by kkndka

@kkndka dude do some research before posting:bleh:

akg7091

Disciple
I have a pair around 2 months old. Used sparingly and I have the box available as well.
PM me if interested in 500 shipped

kkndka

Adept
H@cKer said:
yeah get it from ebay

here is the link

get is for rs.652/- shipped after using 20% off coupon.:eek:hyeah:

Coupon code 20% off:)
NBWSGGCSDX

This is the lowest which u can get from ebay,not for 600 bucks as said by kkndka

@kkndka dude do some research before posting:bleh:

The coupon code you posted has expired as of today. It was valid till Nov 25th. You do your research first..

And heres a new coupon i got today-
UUIDSN4RYN

d@rK nEmEsIs

Skilled
kkndka said:
The coupon code you posted has expired as of today. It was valid till Nov 25th. You do your research first..

UUIDSN4RYN

good u r following my steps;) I was abt to post the new codes:bleh:

cool_dude

Disciple
kkndka said:

UUIDSN4RYN

What is the final cost with this coupon then? Sorry, ebay blocked at the office. :ashamed:

AsidXxx

Adept
wats the cheapest deal on ebay for nano 8gb 4th gen? and can i use the 20% coupon on it? how long is it valid?

akg7091

Disciple
Here are the pics as requested
Please note that the medium tips are lightly used, the small and large tips are not used at all.

I have included a pic of the actual speaker so that you can see the construction( that the speaker is receded inside the dome ) and be sure it's not a fake( there are lots of fakes for these earphones )
I will give you a personal testing warranty and you can return them( at your cost ) if not satisfied within one week and I will refund the money minus the actual shipping charges.
They have decent bass( but it is not clear and is muddy ) The vocals are weak so you might want a different set if you are into vocals. Treble is a bit harsher compared to shures
For the money, ep630 is good I guess, but I suggest you think about what you want before you make the purchase. Just want you to be satisfied.
There is a GO going on for ER6i in the deals forum and you may want that( I had it earlier, sweeeet earphones )
These were purchased as a temporary set during my last trip as I had forgotten my main set at home.

coolpepe

Disciple
Thanks for the pics mate. I had a pair which i lost last week and i was pretty much satisfied with them. So pls pm me the deatils of ur account. Thanks again.

akg7091

Disciple
Shipped today using speedpost.
Here's the pics of the package so that you can check for any tampering.
I got it sealed in cloth so that no one can open it without leaving proof. :eek:hyeah:

Edit : Removed pictures as they contain your and my address.
I have pm'd you the links

Status
Not open for further replies.