WTS - ALIENWARE M11X w/3-Year FailSafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

quickdraw

Disciple
Hi there,

I want to sell my Alienware M11x which was purchased 3 months back (proof of purchase and bill available was bought in USA) I recently got a replacement from Dell because I was having the issue of keyboard imprints on the screen.

I just dont find myself playing too many games on it anymore and kind of miss my Mac, its a amazing laptop though I absolutely love it, just guess I am too much of a console guy.

It comes with Brand new replaced laptop + charger + manuals etc + 3 Years FailSafe warrenty (insured against accidental spills, breakage or even robbery)

It comes with the upgraded C2D processor and add on integrated BT. 2 GB RAM and 160GB Base HDD. Similar config would cost 75-80k ish here in India.

I would be interested in selling this off for 75k, considering it is a brand new laptop and has 2 years and 9 months of FAILSAFE warrenty left on it.

The best part is I am accepting offers, trades anything! So fire away.

Please email me on manav.arya@gmail.com as I wont have the ability to check PM's

View attachment 11484

Attachments

• IMAGE_039.jpg
    IMAGE_039.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 71
Please post 2 pictures of the product you intend to sell along with your username and date written on a piece of paper.

Also post the full configuration of the netbook, so that the buyer can decide

Is the 3 years complete cover valid in India as insurance are country specific. Please confirm. Have u changed the region from US to India and is the complete cover still valid in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back